Learn how to apply the principles of Kinetic Fighting–Integrated Combat to control your fear and deal with common street weapons.
In this course (Level 2-Alpha in the KEF–IC syllabus), you will discover not only the essential components of surviving an armed attack, but how to arm yourself — legally — for the purpose. A mix of theory and practice, these lessons will help you hone fundamental skill sets (including those learned in our Self-Protection Essentials course, for those who have done it) and integrate Kinetic Fighting’s core principles and survival strategies into your thinking.
In this module you will develop a working knowledge of the following key aspects of self-protection:
- Behavioural threat awareness and weapon detection
- Weapon characteristics and vulnerabilities to exploit
- Distancing concepts specific to weapons
- Weapon suppression and control methods
- Legal considerations for possession and use of self-protection tools
- Improvisation and effective use of legal tools for defence.
Time: 12–4pm, 29 August 2020
Do this module together with Level 2-Bravo for a discount.*
BONUS: Free ground-fighting skill development session, 1 hour **
BRING A FRIEND & SAVE – Buy two or more tickets for even bigger discounts
COVID-19 policy: In addition to enhanced safety and hygiene protocols, participants will be asked to partner with only one other trainee for the duration of the seminar. Special discounts also apply to encourage bringing your own training partner (see above).
* If you have already completed this Kinetic Fighting module and would like to do a refresher, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
** Free session will take place on Saturday, prior to this course. Full details provided with ticket info after booking.
*** Early-bird special ends 29 July 2020.