Learn how to apply the principles of Kinetic Fighting–Integrated Combat to deal with common street weapons.
In Level 2-Alpha, you will discover not only the essential components of surviving an armed attack, but how to arm yourself — legally — for the purpose. A mix of theory and practice, these lessons will also help you hone the fundamental skill sets learned in Level 1, and integrate Kinetic Fighting’s core principles and survival strategies into your thinking.
In this module you will develop a working knowledge of the following key aspects of self-protection:
- Behavioural threat awareness and weapon detection
- Weapon characteristics and vulnerabilities to exploit
- Distancing concepts specific to weapons
- Weapon suppression and control methods
- Legal considerations for possession and use of self-protection tools
- Improvisation and effective use of legal tools for defence.
Time: POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBC
BRING A FRIEND & SAVE – Buy two tickets or organise a group for even bigger savings
(If you have previously completed this Kinetic Fighting module and would like to do a refresher, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.)