Learn how to apply the principles of Kinetic Fighting–Integrated Combat to deal with common street weapons.
In Level 2-Alpha, you will discover not only the essential components of surviving an armed attack, but how to arm yourself — legally — for the purpose. A mix of theory and practice, these lessons will also help you hone the fundamental skill sets learned in Level 1 (or build them from scratch), and integrate Kinetic Fighting’s core principles and survival strategies into your thinking.
In this module you will develop a working knowledge of the following key aspects of self-protection:
- Behavioural threat awareness and weapon detection
- Weapon characteristics and vulnerabilities to exploit
- Distancing concepts specific to weapons
- Weapon suppression and control methods
- Legal considerations for possession and use of self-protection tools
- Improvisation and effective use of legal tools for defence.
Time: 1–5pm, 15 August 2020
Do this module together with Level 2-Bravo for a discount.*
BONUS: Striking skills seminar, 1 hour – free **
BRING A FRIEND & SAVE — Buy two tickets for even bigger discounts
COVID-19 policy: In addition to enhanced safety and hygiene protocols, participants will be asked to partner with only one other trainee for the duration of the seminar. Special discounts also apply to encourage bringing your own training partner (see above).
* If you have already completed this Kinetic Fighting module and would like to do a refresher, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
** Free session will take place on Sunday, prior to the Bravo course. Full details provided with ticket info after booking.
*** Early-bird special ends 15 July 2020.