Develop your Kinetic Fighting–Integrated Combat skill sets and overall defensive capability with this follow-up to Paul Cale’s essential weapons-training course, the KEF–IC Charlie module.
In this course (the KEF–IC Delta module), Kinetic Fighting founder and former Commando SGT Paul Cale will take you through a series of drills and scenarios designed to heighten your awareness and quickly develop your ability to respond to bladed and blunt weapons. In four hours on the mats, you will grow your arsenal of effective counter options and expand your understanding of survival tactics when it comes to weapon threats and attacks.
In this module you will develop a working knowledge of the following key aspects of self-protection:
- Recognising and dealing with combat stress and fear
- Awareness of capability, and working within it
- Intercepting/capturing a weapon regardless of angle
- Simple and direct takedown methods
- How to use walls and objects offensively and defensively
- Assisting another party during an assault
Your instructor will also field questions and troubleshoot, helping you to work through any issues you’re having in understanding the principles and tactics or applying your technique.
Prerequisite: KEF–IC Charlie*
* If you have previously completed the Delta (or Charlie) module course and would like to do a refresher, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
This training in essential, real-world self-protection skills will be delivered by KEF–IC Instructor and owner of The Mill Gym, Nick Caldwell. A former Australian Commando and SAS operator, Nick is highly experienced in martial arts, including full-contact karate and Brazilian jiu-jitsu, as well as Special Forces Close Quarter Fighting (CQF) and Close Quarter Battle (CQB).