Develop your Kinetic Fighting–Integrated Combat skill sets and overall defensive capability with this follow-up to Paul Cale’s essential weapons-training course, the KEF–IC Charlie module.
In this course (the KEF–IC Delta module), Kinetic Fighting founder and former Commando SGT Paul Cale will take you through a series of drills and scenarios designed to heighten your awareness and quickly develop your ability to respond to bladed and blunt weapons. In four hours on the mats, you will grow your arsenal of effective counter options and expand your understanding of survival tactics when it comes to weapon threats and attacks.
In this module you will develop a working knowledge of the following key aspects of self-protection:
- Recognising and dealing with combat stress and fear
- Awareness of capability, and working within it
- Intercepting/capturing a weapon regardless of angle
- Simple and direct takedown methods
- How to use walls and objects offensively and defensively
- Assisting another party during an assault
Your instructor will also field questions and troubleshoot, helping you to work through any issues you’re having in understanding the principles and tactics or applying your technique.
Prerequisite: KEF–IC Charlie*
Time: 9am–1pm, 30 May 2021
BOOK NOW & SAVE – Early-bird discount ends 2 May**
BRING A FRIEND & SAVE – Buy two or more tickets for further discounts
COVID-19 policy: In addition to enhanced safety and hygiene protocols, participants may choose to work with only their own partner for the majority of the seminar. Special discounts also apply to encourage bringing your own training partner (see above).
* Do the Charlie and Delta, and/or Echo modules together for a discount. If you have already completed either Charlie or Delta (previously known as Level 2-Alpha and Level 2-Bravo) and would like to do a refresher, contact email@example.com for special pricing.
** Use the code ‘earlybird’ and book before 11:59pm on 2 May 2021.