Learn how to apply the principles of Kinetic Fighting–Integrated Combat to control your fear and protect against common street weapons.
In this course (Charlie module in the KEF–IC syllabus), Army Combatives Program creator Paul Cale will teach you the essential components of surviving an armed attack, but also how to arm yourself — legally — for the purpose. A mix of theory and practice, these lessons will help you hone fundamental skill sets (including those learned in our Self-Protection Essentials course, if you’ve done it) and integrate Kinetic Fighting’s core principles and survival strategies into your thinking as well as your actions.
In this module you will develop a working knowledge of the following key aspects of self-protection:
- Weapon awareness and detection
- Weapon characteristics and vulnerabilities to exploit
- Distancing concepts specific to weapons
- Weapon suppression and control methods
- Legal considerations for possession and use of self-protection tools
- Improvisation and effective use of legal tools for defence.
You will also receive a comprehensive training booklet for each module, along with a certificate and badge (which adheres to KEF–IC training gear) denoting your completion of these modules in the Kinetic Fighting system.
Prerequisites: None — beginners welcome*
Time: 2.30–6.30 pm, 28 May 2022
BRING A FRIEND & SAVE – Buy two or more tickets for further discounts
* Do the Charlie and Delta modules together for a discount. If you have already completed Charlie or Delta (previously known as Level 2-Alpha and Level 2-Bravo) and would like to do a refresher, contact email@example.com for special pricing.
** Use the code ‘earlybird’ and book before 11:59pm on 7 May 2022.