Learn how to apply the principles of Kinetic Fighting–Integrated Combat to control your fear and protect against common street weapons.
In this course (Charlie module in the KEF–IC syllabus), you will discover not only the essential components of surviving an armed attack, but how to arm yourself — legally — for the purpose. A mix of theory and practice, these lessons will help you hone fundamental skill sets (including those learned in our Self-Protection Essentials course, if you’ve done it) and integrate Kinetic Fighting’s core principles and survival strategies into your thinking as well as your actions.
In this module you will develop a working knowledge of the following key aspects of self-protection:
- Weapon awareness and detection
- Weapon characteristics and vulnerabilities to exploit
- Distancing concepts specific to weapons
- Weapon suppression and control methods
- Legal considerations for possession and use of self-protection tools
- Improvisation and effective use of legal tools for defence.
Prerequisites: None — beginners welcome*
Time: 9am–1pm, 17 April 2021
BRING A FRIEND & SAVE – Buy two or more tickets for further discounts
COVID-19 policy: In addition to enhanced safety and hygiene protocols, participants may choose to work with only their own partner for the majority of the seminar. Special discounts also apply to encourage bringing your own training partner (see above).
* Do the Echo and/or Charlie and Delta modules together for a discount. If you have already completed Charlie or Delta (previously known as Level 2-Alpha and Level 2-Bravo) and would like to do a refresher, contact email@example.com for special pricing.
** Use the code ‘earlybird’ and book before 11:59pm on 18 March 2021.