Develop your Kinetic Fighting–Integrated Combat skill sets and overall defensive capability with this follow-up to Paul Cale’s essential weapons-training course, the KEF–IC Charlie module.
In this course (the KEF–IC Delta module), your instructor will take you through a series of drills and scenarios designed by Kinetic Fighting founder and former Commando SGT Paul Cale to heighten your awareness and quickly develop your ability to respond to bladed and blunt weapons. In four hours on the mats, you will grow your arsenal of effective counter options and expand your understanding of survival tactics when it comes to weapon threats and attacks.
In this module you will develop a working knowledge of the following key aspects of self-protection:
- Recognising and dealing with combat stress and fear
- Awareness of capability, and working within it
- Intercepting/capturing a weapon regardless of angle
- Simple and direct takedown methods
- How to use walls and objects offensively and defensively
- Assisting another party during an assault
You will also receive a comprehensive training booklet for each module, along with a certificate and badge (which adheres to KEF–IC training gear) denoting your completion of these modules in the Kinetic Fighting system.
Prerequisite: KEF–IC Charlie*
BRING A FRIEND & SAVE – Buy two or more tickets for further discounts
* Do the Delta and Charlie modules together for a discount. If you have already completed Charlie, or both modules (previously known as Level 2-Alpha and Level 2-Bravo) and would like to do a refresher, contact email@example.com for special pricing.
** Use the code ‘earlybird’ and book before 11:59pm on 23 September 2022. Tactical pen offer only available if Charlie ticket included in purchase.
This training in essential, real-world self-protection skills will be delivered by Combatives Master Trainer (CMT) James Hellyer. With over 23 years of military service, James is a Warrant Officer (Class 1) in the Army, and one of the first four ACP/KEF–IC Combatives Master Trainers recognised by the programs’ creator Paul Cale. Along with his history of instructing the Army’s version of KEF–IC (ACP) to a variety of military units, James’ teaching leverages off 30 years of martial arts experience, covering a variety of systems. These include boxing, judo, Japanese jujutsu, Kudo Daido Juku and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. This experience, coupled with his extensive military training, gives him a unique ability to connect with KEF–IC students of various styles and abilities to deliver the program with relevance, professionalism and insight.